Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Situmorang Frank Situmorang is offline

Default Copy Several named Range in many sheets to a summary sheet

Barb, It seems this will work for me, if you could give me more explanation.
Waht is aWS stands for is that the name of my summary sheet?, the name of my
summary sheet to which I will combine the named range is "SummaryWBLA".
Name in the brace is the name of my range?

Many thanks,

Frank

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

You could try something like this:

Sub Test()
Dim Name As Name
Dim aWS As Worksheet

Set aWS = ActiveSheet
For Each Name In ActiveWorkbook.Names
lrow = aWS.Cells(aWS.Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row
For Each r In Range(Name)
aWS.Cells(lrow, 1) = r
lrow = lrow + 1
Next r

Next Name

End Sub

"Frank Situmorang" wrote:

Dear Experts:

I have defined the dynamic range using "offset" to overcome the number of
rows which is variable.

From the summary sheet I have defined the name of the range such as
"dbase1", "dbase2", etc... of each sheet.

My question is how can we copy this name range to be combined to the summary
sheet. the structures( number of columns)of all sheets are all the same.

I have thought of starting copying dbase1 to A9, then using End and xldown.
But could you please explain what macro can we use to handle this task.

Many thanks,

Frank