Max

"Nicole" wrote
Thanks Max. I did this but it returned a reference
error in each field. My knowledge doesn't really
go this far so perhaps I did something wrong.

Probably the sheetnames didn't match. You need to change the sheetname to
suit what you actually have over there. The suggested formula presumes the
source is: Sheet1

=OFFSET(INDIRECT("Sheet1!A1"),ROWS($A$1:A1)-1,COLUMNS($A$1:A1)-1)

Try changing the sheetname within the part:
... INDIRECT("Sheet1!A1") ...
in the formula, then try it again

Delete the "Sheet1", then key in the exact sheetname that you have, with an
apostrophe before and after the exact sheetname.

For instance, if your actual sheetname is: Nicole1
key it in as: 'Nicole1'

--
Rgds
Max