Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Wanting to Create A Command Button Command

Be sure that you test if the last sheet is selected before you run the code line

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"bumper338" wrote in message ...
Thanks that is what I was looking for.

I don't want to use shortcuts because it will only confuse my end users.

Thanks again,

Bumper

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

hi bumper338

ActiveSheet.Next.Select

Why not use the shortcuts Ctrl PgUP and Ctrl Pg Down

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"bumper338" wrote in message ...
I am wanting to create a command button that once it is clicked on it will
change the active worksheet to the next worksheet in the workbook. For
example, if I am on worksheet1 and click the button it will select worksheet2
and so on. I would like to create it so I do not have to have seperate
command buttons for each page if at all possible.

Thanks

Bumper