R.VENKATARAMAN

find will find only the first find.
for subsequent finds you have to use <findnext
there is a good url given here which will help you. the sub give therein can
be modified(
Dick Kusleika

http://www.dicks-blog.com/archives/2...e-find-method/

--
remove $$$ from email addresss to send email
====================

Phil Osman wrote in message
I have the following:

Option Explicit
Sub Format_forecast()

Dim FoundCell As Range
Dim FindWhat As String

FindWhat = "Font"

' This section looks for the Forecast months and then changes font colour

blue
With ActiveSheet.UsedRange
Set FoundCell = .Cells.Find(What:=FindWhat, _
After:=.Cells(.Cells.Count), _
LookIn:=xlValues, LookAt:=xlWhole, _
SearchOrder:=xlByRows, _
SearchDirection:=xlNext, _
MatchCase:=False)

If FoundCell Is Nothing Then
MsgBox "Not Found"
Else
FoundCell.Offset(4, 0).Font.ColorIndex = 5
End If
End With
End Sub

This works fine for me and finds the first instance of the word "Font" and
changes the font colour. However I want this code to keep going and find

all
the instances of "Font" and change the font colour.

Help!

--
http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~pele