Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mr tom mr tom is offline

Default VBA: Force wait until recalculate

Hi,

I've got a dashboard which is batch produced for all staff.

It works on the following principle:
1 Change member of staff
2 Copy sheets into a new file
3 Save new file with staff name

There's an assumed step 1b - I expect excel to recalculate its formulas
based on the name (lookups to queries etc), but recalculating takes a little
while.

I'm finding that it proceeds to step 2 (pastes the data out) before its done
the recalculation.

I understand there's a Calculate command in VBA, and wonder what I can add
to it to force everything to wait until the calculate process is 100%
complete.

Thanks in advance!

Tom.