Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Jackson Jim Jackson is offline

Default I need help with a simple formula

Always happy to realize I know something worth sharing.
--
Best wishes,

Jim

"Rick" wrote:

Hi Jim, Many thanks. I will still have some hair left thanks to you.....
Cheers mate. Rick

"Jim Jackson" wrote:

In the time settings of cell format there is a choice that shows greater than
24 hrs (37:30:55). I selected this one and performed the calculation without
problem.
--
Best wishes,

Jim

"Rick" wrote:

I am trying to do a sum of a row of 8 cells (O5:V5) that contain hours and
minutes. If the sum is less than 24hrs it displays okay, if the sum comes to
more than 24hrs (ie 27hrs) then it only shows 03:00hrs as the total. All cell
formats have been set to the "Time" format. Can anyone help me please?