Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
I need help please I need help please is offline

Default User Defined Function - Using Cell Range

Thanks - the Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1:A10") did the trick!!

"Vergel Adriano" wrote:

something like this will give the sum of A1:A10 in Sheet1

Dim dblSum As Double
dblSum = WorksheetFunction.Sum(Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1:A 10"))

to use a named range, you can do it this way

dblSum = WorksheetFunction.Sum(Range("NamedRange"))

--
Hope that helps.

Vergel Adriano

"I need help please" wrote:

Hello,
I have a question about creating a user defined function...

I want it to make some calculations based off of static cell ranges. I was
hoping I could use either a named range, or just type in a static range in
the function.

Like, how would I do WorksheetFunction.SUM(RANGE) in a UDF?