Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Francis Hookham Francis Hookham is offline

Default Worksheet with its own toolbar

Many thanks Dave - all great stuff which will enhance what I have done so
far - even at first glance I can see the links are going to be very useful.

Francis Hookham

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
Debra Dalgleish's site has a more current version:

Drop the .left and .top stuff and change this:
.Position = msoBarFloating
.Position = msoBarBottom

I use this kind of toolbar for lots of things--but mostly for workbook
specific
stuff. I wanted to run macros in a start, stop, start, stop... fashion.

So I used a faceid for the buttons that looked like numbers--1, 2, 3, ...
(It
fails when I exceed too many buttons (9 or 10???). (That's what:
".FaceId = 71
+ iCtr" does.)

But you could create another array that holds the button faces that you
want and
use that.

Excel has lots of built in icons that you can use--if you know the
numbers!

So if you're looking for some of the built-in icons:

Doug Clancy's:
http://www.dicks-blog.com/archives/2...-viewer-addin/

John Walkenbach's:

Jim Rech's:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/MVPPage.asp#JimRech

Francis Hookham wrote:

Oh! Another question!

The code includes
.Left = 200
.Top = 150
to position the toolbar

Is there a way of opening to toolbar positioned at the botom of the
window,
rather than floating. I tried draging the toolbar while recording but
nothing was recorded.

Thanks

Francis Hookham

"Paul B" wrote in message
Francis, Have a look at the code here by David Peterson and see if that
will
help you http://tinyurl.com/3c8qtu

--
Paul B
Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from

"Francis Hookham" wrote in message
A workbook I am working on would benefit from having its own custom
toolbar
with custom buttons running macros in the workbook. The toolbar to
open
and
close with the workbook.

Guidance please.