Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Initializing a radio button on worksheet open event

Or change the value of the linked cell.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message
Hi Allan

You can set the value of the control

ControlName.Value = True

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

wrote in message
ps.com...
I have two radio buttons created on Sheet1 of a 3-sheet workbook. I
have named the buttons opMemo and opNoMemo in the Properties of each.
When clicked, the buttons change the text of several cells on Sheet1
via _Click events. My problem is this: I want the opNoM button to be
checked when the workbook is opened.

I have this code under ThisWorkbook:

Private Sub Workbook_open()
Call opNoM
End Sub

The procedure opNoM is in a Module in the Project and looks like this:

Public Sub opNoM()
.... change the text in various cells on Sheet1
End Sub

This successfully sets up the sheet for the NoMemo mode, but if the
opMemo button was checked the last time the workbook was saved, it is
still checked when the workbook is opened. How do I ensure that the
opNoMemo button is checked when the workbook is opened?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
AllanK