Alan Beban

Harlan Grove wrote:
Alan Beban wrote...

Perhaps you could quantify for the users the difference in efficiency.

Nah, I'll leave that for you as an exercise since you're the one who
needs to learn about efficiency.

Cute. But I suspect the real reason you don't want to deal with it is
that the so-called "efficiency" to which you and many
programmer/developers sometimes refer often involves nanoseconds of
difference that are totally irrelevant to most users in most
applications; interesting to you for purposes of posting oneupmanship,
but somewhat misleading for users generally.

Alan Beban