Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
nelly nelly is offline

Default weeknum function

After reading this I realize it is not very clear. Here is what I am trying
to do:

We have change requests that come in every single day. I want to caputure
the weekly churn of requests by picking a day (Monday) and using that to
represent the whole past week and count how many change requests came in
during that entire week. I tried using the weeknum function but it doesn't
seem to work. I have all the data in a spreadsheet and can make a pivot table
to help facilitate this but I still need some more guidance.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Nelly

"Nelly" wrote:

-Hello,

I want to put together a table with dates spanning across several weeks.
I've been trying to use the weeknum function to count the dates that fall
within the same calendar week and total them together. I'm getting an error
(#NAME) when using this formula. I tried downloading the excel add-in too but
it still doesn not work.

Can someone please help?

Thanks in advance,
Nelly