Excel_Geek

Try this for a start. The =rank(array) formula will give you a straight
ranking of the array -- i.e. the highest value equals 1, the second
highest equals 2, and so on. I've created an "inverse rank" formula by
subtracting the rank from the number of items being ranked and then
adding one. I've also given you an example of a "scoring system" that
lets you set a minimum score and maximum score and the number of digits
right of the decimal point that you'd like to allow for the score, then
score the values, spreading the score proportionately between the min
and max.

See what you think.

|Filename: For_B. Baumgartner.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3705 |