Rick, United Kingdom

Ok sorry for not making it very clear. i'll try again.

My boss wants me to set up a program for his warehousing company.
People rent space and are charged weekly (Monday to Friday).
So he wants that adding in. But also some people start rent space part way
through the week (Wednesday to Friday). And are charged for the full week!
(bit harsh but there you go, thats my boss).

So i was hoping there would be a formula that would count the weeks that
space was being rented. and that would accomodate any part weeks. I was kind
of hoping that i could use the same columns for full week rent fro part week
rentals.

i.e
A1 = Monday (what ever that date would be
B1 = Friday 2 weeks later.
And it is those 2 weeks i want to count to show a figure (2)
Then there would be circumstances of.
A2 = Wednesday
B2 = Friday. 1 week later
And then theres the whold bank holiday issue to deal with as well!
Is this going to be possible?
I hope this clarifies things a bit
Thanks again for any help
"Biff" wrote:

Hi!

It's not real clear exactly what you mean!

Do you want to count "full Monday through Friday weeks" between 2 dates?

The same for "part weeks"?

Biff

"Rick, United Kingdom" wrote
in message ...
Hi, need a bit of help on this one.
I need to be able to count weeks. (Mon-Fri).
I also have to be able to count part weeks (Thur-Fri)

Now i am guessing that i am gonna need to use 2 formlae to do this. but
don't have the faintest clue on either. Also will the two formulas clash?
therefore requiring one formula to do all? I am thinking this is gonna be
toughy. looked in loads of books and A) don't understand them. and B)
Don't
think they show it!

Thanks for any help