Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gary Keramidas Gary Keramidas is offline

Default Executing Macro Help

not sure what you mean either:

1. when you execute the code on the combobox change, activate the sheet you want
then execute the code
2. qualify the ranges with the sheet name, so when the code executes, it always
references the cells that sheet.

--

Gary

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi there

I've got this combo box set up so that when I pick one scenario, it
executes a macro which changes a few values on the current sheet.
However, this is a problem if I change worksheets and then change the
scenario, as it updates the values on that sheet. What I'm looking to
do is change the scenario and execute the macro to change ONLY the
values on the tab that I want?

For example, I'm in Profits worksheet and choose best scenario from
the combo box, and it changes B92 in Rev tab. Also, is there a way to
keep focus on the worksheet and have it still execute the macro?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!