Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] cbalajii@gmail.com is offline

Default Open Workbooks present in the same directory

On Apr 30, 11:14 pm, wrote:
I wont be able to give full path because I am creating a report that
multiple people will be running and using this macro... is there an
alternate method ?

From the following website:

http://www.excel-vba.com/vba-12-code-workbooks.htm
******************start quote************

Opening Workbooks

To open another Excel file (workbook) with a VBA procedure you simply
write (notice that "Workbooks" is plural):
Workbooks.Open "suchAndSuch.xls"
You don't need to specify a directory (path) if the second workbook
resides in the same directory as "ThisWorkbook"

So, when I open a file from a folder, then I should be able to just
open other files in the same directory ?

Balajii