Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sharonm sharonm is offline

Default Using Icons wthin an Excel spreadsheet

I have a spreadsheet with numerous lines of Data (something like below) where
if the user double clicks on any one of the first three columns in a row a
letter is generated in Word based on the data contained in that row. I am
using the Before Double Click event to generate the letter which is working
fine.

I would like to have an icon, like the print preview icon, in Columns 1, 2,
and 3 on just the rows with data in the spreadsheet without degrading the
performance of the macro. I was thinking maybe adding them during run time as
data was added to a line?

Would anyone have any suggestions? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.