Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Using an excel built in function in a Macro

For the equivalent of the worksheet function =concatenate(), you'd want to use
VBA's & operator.

But for other worksheet functions that can't be used in VBA (and don't have
equivalent functions in VBA), you could use something like:

Dim myStr As String
myStr = Application.Evaluate("Concatenate(""hi"", "" "", ""there"")")
MsgBox myStr

Again, don't use this kind of thing for =concatenate().

Yehuda wrote:

This is problably a very basic question, How do I use an excel built in
functtion, such as CONCATENATE(), in my own macro?

Thank You

--

Dave Peterson