truecam

Default subtracting a break from hours worked

windows xp, excel 2003. i have never used any type of spreasheet before so am
needing help.
i have downloaded cpearson's timesheet which was a great help for setting up
my timesheet. it works great but i'm having a problem deducting 0.5hr break,
this break does not have a start or finish time. i dont know where in the
formula to put the break.
the sheet is set up like this:
start time finish time break total hours worked
13:00 22:00 0.5 8.5
the formula i am using is =(I2-H2+(I2<H2))*24
where do i put the break part of the formula.
any help would be most appriecated thanks