Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
haiying haiying is offline

Default cannot get ListObject using C++

Hi urkec,

Thanks a lot for your reply.
I saw the only difference is console.writeline()
Will your code work without this line? If no, I need to find out what is
the corresponding C++ function. I am not familiar with C# :<)
In my case, lists.count always give me zero somehow and get_item(0) run into
a system error.

haiying
"urkec" wrote:

I am not familiar with C++, buth with C# syntax I used something like this:

Excel.ListObjects lists;
lists = objSheet.ListObjects;

Console.WriteLine (lists.Count);

Excel.ListObject list;
list = lists.get_Item (1);

list.ShowAutoFilter = false;

Console.WriteLine (list.Name);

etc.

--
urkec

"haiying" wrote:

Hi there,
I want to show the autofilter button programmatically from C++ application.
However, I cannot get it work yet. Eveen worse, I am not able to get the
ListObject.
I used the following code. Looks like I got the lists correctly, however,
GetCount() always return me zero. and listObj run into an error. I do have
some data in the sheet.
Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

ListObjects lists;
ListObject listObj;

lists=objSheet.GetListObjects();
int num=lists.GetCount();

/*
for(i=0;i<(int)num;i++)
{
ListObject listObj=lists.GetItem(COleVariant((short)i));
listObj.SetShowAutoFilter(TRUE);
}*/