Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Zuzeppeddu Zuzeppeddu is offline

Default creating a table from twenty worksheets

Hi

I have twenty worksheets in a workbook. Each worksheet has nine
tables. All the tables are identical in sturcture, but have different
data. I want to create new tables using these tables. Since there are
another forty to fifty files to be done, I want to automate this
process.

The tables look like this:

In sheet1:

Apr-05 0 0 15 5 0 * *
May-05 0 0 14 9 5 7 *
Jun-05 0 * 19 9 * 13 0
Jul-05 0 * 15 13 * 9 *
Aug-05 0 0 17 11 * * *
Sep-05 2 0 14 9 * 10 *
Oct-05 0 0 20 13 * 9 *
Nov-05 0 * 19 9 * * *
Dec-05 0 0 13 7 * 7 *
Jan-06 0 * 14 10 * 6 *
Feb-06 0 0 12 5 5 7 *
Mar-06 0 0 10 9 * 5 *

Apr-05 0 0 0
May-05 0 * *
Jun-05 0 * *
Jul-05 0 * *
Aug-05 * 0 *
Sep-05 0 * *
Oct-05 0 * *
Nov-05 0 * *
Dec-05 0 0 0
Jan-06 0 0 0
Feb-06 0 * *
Mar-06 0 * *

....another seven tables in sheet1...

All tables have two row spaces between them.

Another 19 sheets with exactly the same number of tables.

In a new worksheet, I would like to create a new table like so:

sheet1-table1-Row1
sheet2-table1-Row1
sheet3-table1-Row1
sheet4-table1-Row1
sheet5-table1-Row1
sheet6-table1-Row1
sheet7-table1-Row1
sheet8-table1-Row1
sheet9-table1-Row1
sheet10-table1-Row1
sheet11-table1-Row1
sheet12-table1-Row1
sheet13-table1-Row1
sheet14-table1-Row1
sheet15-table1-Row1
sheet16-table1-Row1
sheet17-table1-Row1
sheet18-table1-Row1
sheet19-table1-Row1
sheet20-table1-Row1

Then create another table:

sheet1-table2-Row1
sheet2-table2-Row1
sheet3-table2-Row1
sheet4-table2-Row1
sheet5-table2-Row1

....etc.

I would be very grateful for any pointers or code examples.

Thanks