Dave Peterson

This portion of Jim's code does some checking:

If ActiveCell.MergeCells Then
With ActiveCell.MergeArea
If .Rows.Count = 1 And .WrapText = True Then

Is your activecell part of a merged area?
Is that mergearea a single row?
Do you have wraptext turned on?

Pat wrote:

I ran your macro and it doesn't do anything. Should I be blocking something
out?

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Autofitting rowheight and merged cells don't play nice.

Jim Rech wrote a macro called AutoFitMergedCellRowHeight that you may like:
http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...%40tkmsftngp05

Pat wrote:

I have tried to autofit and format cell, but nothing works. I have to
manually drag the cell border to make it longer.

--

Dave Peterson

--

Dave Peterson