Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Lunch Lunch is offline

Default Concatenate Text Formating

On Apr 26, 6:10 pm, Gary''s Student
wrote:
You can't capture the formating when the result is the display of a
concatenation formula.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200717

"Lunch" wrote:
I'm working with a workbook is used for template for creating
documents. A lot of information needs to be displayed in a specific
format (IE Italics/Bold/Underline etc). For example one of the things
I need to do is provide the following information in a single cell
under a table where SHEET1!A1 is a cell reference for a sample size.

Note: N = SHEET1!A1; M = Mean; SD = Standard Deviation.

The problem is that I am not able to get the cell call to work and
when I try and concatenate various cells together I lose the
formating. I'm sure there has to be a way to do this..........suggestions???

Surely there is another way to get something like this to work