Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ka2cil ka2cil is offline

Default Adding spaces to report title

Garry, thx for your ideas. I'm just a recipient of the report files,
therefore, titles are already part of the text. In some cases, I can't left
justify the leftmost column and/or right justify the rightmost column.
However I think I can work off your ideas and try to come up with something.
If not, you might hear from me again :) Thx!

"GS" wrote:

Alternatively, if you want the data to display in cells on the worksheet:

Set the leftmost column to .HorizontalAlignment = xlLeft
Set the rightmost column to .HorizontalAlignment = xlRight

'Select the center columns of the report, then
Set the center columns to .HorizontalAlignment = xlCenterAcrossSelection

HTH
Garry