karatefem

I tried pasting the formula in the cell I need the total to be - I2 at the
top of sheet one-, change D50 to I21 which is the same cell on each
spreadsheet that I want to add up, however it gives me an error #NAME?

Am I missing a step?
kf

"RagDyer" wrote:

Are the totals of each individual sheet in exactly the same cell on each
sheet?

If so, say total in D50, therefo

=SUM(Sheet1:Sheet5!D50)
--
HTH,

RD

"karatefem" wrote in message
I have an expense statement that has 5 worksheets (one for each potential
week of the month). I want to add a formula to the first worksheet that

adds
the totals of all the worksheets together. Anyone have a simple formula I

can
copy and paste?