Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
learningaccess learningaccess is offline

Default Open Access, Paste data to table, and close all from Excel Macro

I have a macro that i have written to pull information in and format it from
a .txt file. I want to add code to the existing macro that will open an
existing Access database, open a table within that database, and paste the
data that has been copied from the excel file.

I have been searching but there is so much information to sift through it is
a little cumbersome. Any help would be greatly appreciated.