John Eppley

Dodo: I need some help.....I have been using the ASAP utility version 3.10
since June, and cannot find the file utility you described. What am I doing
wrong?

Thanks, John
"Dodo" wrote in message
.. .
"?B?Z2lsY29sYQ==?=" wrote in
:

I have a long list of file names (240 from a search) that I need to
put into Excel. Copy won't do it. How now brown cow???

I find this a useful utility/add-in:

http://www.asap-utilities.com/

It can do many, many things, including the same (more or less) as windows
explorer but puts the results directly into colums and cells.
It can get path/filename, filesize and date/time of a particular directory
plus subdirs and through a filter (all selectable).

--

It is I, DeauDeau
(Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)