Marlis

No missing tag.

"Mangesh Yadav" wrote:

Hi,

No, not all should be checked. My only question was: If any of the current
checked ones have a MISSING tag along, if so uncheck the box, otherwise let
it be.

Mangesh

"Marlis" wrote in message
This probably sounds like a dumb question, but should all of them be

checked?
Only the first five are.

It only does it with the text box.
Thanks

"Mangesh Yadav" wrote:

just a wild guess. Please go to the VBE and check Tools References.

Check
if there are any missing links. If yes, uncheck the ones which have

missing.

Do you get the same behaviour for any other control.

Mangesh

"Marlis" wrote in message
I used the control toolbox to create the textbox in Excel. No macros.
Thanks

"Mangesh Yadav" wrote:

We require some more details. Where have you created the textbox, in

the
sheet or a userform. Are you using the control from the Control

Toolbox
menu. Are there any macros you are using.

Mangesh

"Marlis" wrote in message
I have created a text box, but when I type in something, and hit
enter, I
get
the error message "REFERENCE NOT VALID". Please help.
Thank you