Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Loop & Accumilate e-mail addresses to send to

Why not use DateAdvance filter Les to create a list with unique e-mail addresses

Then use the range with unique e-mail addresses in your macro.
There is example code on my site that show you how you can do this

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Les Stout" wrote in message ...
Hi Ron, i have 3 columns(N, O & P) with different names in but names can
be duplicated, variable in length. I need to gather one e-mail address
for each instance of a name to store as a variable for the "TO" of the
e-mail.

Les Stout