Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Mike is offline

Default PrintPreview problem

Sub PrintPreview()
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintPreview

End Sub

"rpw" wrote:

Hi,

I have a macro that uses the following code snippet that worked fine in 2003
and XP.

Set Wsh = Worksheets("Summary Sheet")
Wsh.Activate 'Needs to be activate for PrintPreview
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
ActiveWorkbook.Unprotect
Wsh.Visible = xlSheetVisible
Wsh.Activate
Wsh.PrintPreview

Now with 2007, the preview is right but the problem is that there is no way
to print from this mode. I can exit the preview with the "Esc" key or
"Ctrl-c" but "Ctrl-P" does not do anything and the "Office Button" (and the
Print Menus) and all Ribbon access is unavailable.

How can I modify the code so that the user can print the preview? Or will I
have to duplicate the entire macro, create a new control button, and edit the
macro to Print (rather than printpreview)?
--
rpw