Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul H Paul H is offline

Default Attach Macro to single worksheet

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Maybe you can use a control from the Control Toolbox toolbar (like a
commandbutton???).

When you copy the entire sheet (not the cells), the code behind the sheet will
travel with that sheet.

Paul H wrote:

It is possisle to attach a macro to a single worksheet so I can easily copy
the worksheet w/macro to another workbook?

Paul

--

Dave Peterson

The command button won't work in this case as the worksheet is to be
inserted into files that others will use.
I do copy the entire sheet but the macro referance remains to the original
file.

Paul