Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NormD NormD is offline

Default More Excel 2007 Speed Issues

To be quite honest, I'd really like to hear something more than "We'll get
back to you if there's any progress."

I don't expect an instant solution. But has the probelm been duplicated?
Anyone even looked at it yet? What's going on? There are a host of reports
in this newsgroup about this basic problem. Clearly something is going on.

Right now, except for the most basic spreadsheets, Excel 2007 is useless it
is so slow. A flagship MS product deserves more than this.

"Wei Lu [MSFT]" wrote:

Hello ram,

This issue is still under investigation.

I will update if any progress.

Sincerely,

Wei Lu
Microsoft Online Community Support