Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mr tom mr tom is offline

Default Help with code (delete range)

Thanks so much, Norman.

I'm working on integrating it this pm (nothing is ever straightforward!)

I'll let you know how it goes.

Tom.

"Norman Jones" wrote:

Hi Mr Tom

Unfortuantely, it's still not stopping at the end fo the second range - it
just keeps going.

You define the column C range of interest:

Set Rng = SH.Range("C5:C30") '<<==== CHANGE

---
Regards,
Norman

"mr tom" <mr-tom at mr-tom.co.uk.(donotspam) wrote in message
Norman,

Thanks so much for helping me.

Unfortuantely, it's still not stopping at the end fo the second range - it
just keeps going.

I think this will work better as a navigation and selection exercise
rather
than counts, ifs etc as the size of the first and second data sets plus
the
number of columns between them is unpredictable, which is why I've used C5
as
a starting point and then xlDown etc.

I've put a fresh explanation as a reply to my original post, which should
help clarify.

Cheers,

Tom.