Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ozzmantsje Ozzmantsje is offline

Default how to remove linebreaks in cells with VBA

I have some excel files that I save as comma delimited text files in order to
import them into a Mysql database.
However, some text cells have linebreaks in them, which results in the part
after the linebreak being put onto a new line in the comma delimited text
file.

The mysql import script treats it as a new record, which should not be the
case.
So I want to make a macro that checks all the cells and removes any
linebreaks in them. Can anyone show me how to do that?

Thanks.