Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sali[_2_] sali[_2_] is offline

Default Finding a Minimum Number other than Zero within a Range

"cardan" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello All, I am trying to find the minimum number in a column range.
This range contains formulas that return a positive value or a 0. I am
trying to find the minimum number other than 0. I tried to rewrite the
formula so it would return "" other than 0. This works, however it
causes the VALUE error on other cells that are linked to this range
since there are no values. Is there a way to find the minimum above
zero? Any help would be greatly apprieciated! Thank you.

what about not to search min() in original range, but in "temp" range, which
have formula for *corrected* values.
like:

=if(a1=0,10^6,a1)

assuming that 10^6 is surely greater than minimal number other than zero