Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Curt Curt is offline

Default stop application {on keys}

This code is in my data worksheet whenever any data is copied to other sheets
the on key apps. go with it. Can I stop the on key apps. from being active on
sheets copied to? Ckeck up is a procedure that checks for row data completed.
I thought that as a private sub it would only be active on this sheet

Option Explicit
Dim rng As Range
On Error GoTo errhandler
Application.EnableEvents = False
If Target.Column = 12 And Target.Value (" ") Then _
Call Announcer(Target)
If Target.Column = 8 And Target.Value 1 And IsNumeric(Target.Value)
Then _
Call CopyMailE(Target)
If Target.Column = 11 And Target.Value 10 And IsNumeric(Target.Value)
Then _
Call CopyDonors(Target)
If Target.Column = 11 And Target.Value 10 And IsNumeric(Target.Value)
Then _
Call CopyMailD(Target)
errhandler:
Application.EnableEvents = True