Duke Carey

If you right-click & drag down, when you release the mouse button yu'll see a
menu which gives you several options. One of them is "Copy Cells"

"Johnny Cake" wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to stop a number from incrementing by 1 when you grab
the corner of the cell and drag it down to copy the number into several cells
in the column. It seems sometimes it doesn't and sometimes it does (add 1)
to the number. I would like to choose when it increments the number and when
it simply copies what is in the cell when the contents is a number.