Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Trevor Shuttleworth Trevor Shuttleworth is offline

Default Remove Trailing Comma

For Each cell In Selection
If Right(cell.Value, 1) = "," Then
cell.Value = Left(cell.Value, Len(cell.Value) - 1)
End If
Next

Regards

Trevor

"Katie" wrote in message
Good Afternoon-

I am writing a long macro and having a problem with one thing- after
concatenating a lot of different text values, and separating them by
commas,
I have found that some of the composite values have trailing commas at the
end. I am having trouble writing something that will say;

In this range, if a cell ends in a comma, delete the comma. (but leave all
other commas in the range intact)

Could anyone direct me to a resource? Thank you.

Katie