Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default FormulaR1C1 problem

I've never seen an overflow error that didn't cause the code to stop.

Maybe iRow isn't what you believe to be the first time.

wrote:

The "with" refers to the worksheet. The macro creates the worksheet
if it does not already exist. I added a watch on cell E17, and could
see that the incorrect formula is produced when the statement is
executed. When the macro completes, I can check the cell, and see
that the incorrect formula is still there. The second time I run the
macro, the watch shows the correct formula for the cell. The row
numbers produced the first time lead me to believe this could be an
overflow condition. But why?

--

Dave Peterson