Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
clara clara is offline

Default range.offset(0,1) is OK but range.offset(0,2) not

Hi all,

I have four merged blocks in a row on a worksheet as follow:

BCDE FGH IJ K-T

I set rng to the first block's range whose addressi B1 then
I use rng.offset(0,1) to jump to the second block and I did it, but when I
want to continue with rng.offset(0,2) and rng.offset(0,3) , they did not jump
to third and fourth block, but to cell G1 and H1. I think I can reset the
starting range and use one rng.offset(0,1). Is there other hack way?

Clara
--
thank you so much for your help