Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Raja Raja is offline

Default Windows.RangeFromPoint method is not working properly

Hello NickHK,

how could I do the coordinates reversed?

I've tried to that using Application.Width and Application.Left and
Window.Left and Window.Width. but i got wrong values from these properties.
for instance
Application.Width was 966 instead of 1200 which my resolution.

Regards
Raja

"NickHK" wrote:

Raja,
I don't have a R to L system handy, but are the coordinates reversed ?
Or something else ?

NickHK

"Raja" wrote in message
RangeFromPoint method is not working ok when the direction righ_to_left

I'm the position from of cursor by Windows.Forms.Cursor.Position() and

then
I invoke Window.RangeFromPoint with coordination I got from Cursor.

It works perfect when the direction of the work book is left to right.

Regards
Raja