Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vergel Adriano Vergel Adriano is offline

Default Referencing Cells in another worksheet in same workbook

one way might be to use the INDIRECT and ADDRESS functions. Try replacing
your formulas in Sheet3 with this:

=INDIRECT("Sheet1!" & ADDRESS(ROW(),COLUMN()))

If you put that formula for example in Sheet3 A1, it will reference Sheet1 A1.

--
Hope that helps.

Vergel Adriano

"Robert" wrote:

I have 3 spreadsheets in the same workbook. Cells in sheet3 all reference
cells in sheet1. When a row is moved from sheet1 to sheet2, I need for that
row to be removed from sheet3 but instead, it remains and now has a reference
to sheet2. How can I get cells in sheet3 to contain only those on sheet1?
My formulas in sheet3 look like this:

=Sheet1!A5

Thanks in advance...
--