Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ed Ed is offline

Default How to use CompareSideBySide method?

I've got XL2003. I noticed the "CompareSideBySide" in the Window
menu, and thought I would explore that in VBA. I use two monitors and
spread the Excel application across both, with two workbooks open, one
i each monitor. I was hoping a simple macro could resize everything
and place the two workbooks, rather than having to resize everything
manually.

But I can't find much on the CompareSideBySide method. Everything
I've seen specifies only one workbook name. My Personal.xls always
opens with any other workbook because I have macros. I wonder if I
can specify the windows to resize and compare so Excel doesn't grab
the Personal window just because it's open.

If anyone has any insight or examples on using this, I would
appreciate the info. Thank you.
Ed