Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
papou papou is offline

Default all the check boxes should be checked if i check a particular checkbox in that row

Hello
If you are using checkboxes from the Controls tool bar:
Private Sub All_Click()
For Each chkbx In ActiveSheet.OLEObjects
If chkbx.Name Like "CheckBox*" Then
ActiveSheet.OLEObjects(chkbx.Name).Object.Value = All.Value
End If
Next
End Sub

HTH
Cordially
Pascal
a écrit dans le message de news:
Hi

I have created 9 checkboxes in a particular sheet in a single row,
each in a single cell.
first checkbox is named 'All' and other 8 are named 'A' to 'H'. I want
when I will check 'All' checkbox all the other 8 checkboxes should
also be checked and similarly when i uncheck 'All' others should also
be unchecked. But the other 8 checkboxes can be individually checked
or unchecked. Actually these checkboxes are created to display some
data. I have done coding in Macro to display all the data when 'All'
is checked and to display individual data when other 8 checkboxes 'A'
to 'H' are checked or unchecked but in the sheet I want on checking
'All' checkbox other 8 checkboxes should also be checked bydefault.
So suggest me how can I this.