Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
papou papou is offline

Default Message Box Q

Hello Sean

Amend your code as suggested below.
HTH
Cordially
Pascal

With Worksheets("Report")
If .Range("K6").Value = "London" Then

Msg = "Are You sure you wish to e-mail Joe Bloggs?"
Title = "Correct City Test"
Response = MsgBox(Msg, vbYesNo + vbQuestion, Title)

Select Case Response
Case vbNo
MsgBox "Go Back and Change to Correct City"
Sheets("Report").Activate
Range("K6").Select
Exit Sub
Case Else
Mail_Joe_Bloggs

End Select

End If

End With

"Sean" a écrit dans le message de news:
Below is a portion of my code that I am trying to use to Mail a Report
If a certain value is in Report K6. I have introduced a Message Box
with Yes/No and my code is not mailing, but has not error messages.

The scenario in my example below is: If the City shown is London a
message box should appear that asks "Are you sure you wish to e-mail
Joe Bloggs", if user clicks "No" then the whole sub should exit
(reverting to cell K6). If user select "Yes" then sub should continue
and run the macro "Mail_Joe_Bloggs"

This macro ""Mail_Joe_Bloggs" does work as it did run before I tried
to introduce the message box

Thanks

With Worksheets("Report")
If .Range("K6").Value = "London" Then

Msg = "Are You sure you wish to e-mail Joe Bloggs?"
Title = "Correct City Test"
Response = MsgBox(Msg, vbYesNo + vbQuestion, Title)

End If

If Response = vbNo Then
MsgBox "Go Back and Change to Correct City"
Sheets("Report").Activate
Range("K6").Select
Exit Sub
End If