Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default Macro runs OK for me, but not for the other users

Hi Frank,

'---------------
have created Macro for Advance filter from Master sheet and put the
selected records to the other sheets. When I tested it OK, I put it in the
server, since this is excel I changed it to be sharable and I changed the
macro security level from High to Medium.

When my subbordinate run it, the macro does not work and the error messagae
of VBA is "Run time error "1004"
Advanced Filter Method of Range Class failed"

Any ideas on how to make it run for other users are very much appreciated
'---------------

To enable effective assistance, try posting the problematic
code and indicate the code line that is highlighted in response to
the encountered error.

---
Regards,
Norman

"Frank Situmorang" wrote in message
I have created Macro for Advance filter from Master sheet and put the
selected records to the other sheets. When I tested it OK, I put it in the
server, since this is excel I changed it to be sharable and I changed the
macro security level from High to Medium.

When my subbordinate run it, the macro does not work and the error
messagae
of VBA is "Run time error "1004"
Advanced Filter Method of Range Class failed"

Any ideas on how to make it run for other users are very much appreciated

Frank