Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
timebird timebird is offline

Default How keep user form constant

the userform seems to be in modal.
you can get the userform show modal or modeless.
how about using "userform.show vbModeless"
when you write userform.show without vbModeless,
it shows in modal(vbModal is defalut)

msn
the best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago.
the second best time, is today - Chinese proverb

" wrote:

Hi I recently posted a question about a user form and got it working
and figured out how to get it into excel...however, the only problem
is it only runs as soon as excel starts up and then waits for the user
to exit out of the box. Also, while it is up, it restricts the spread
sheet from being edited. Is there a way I could have the box always
be there and be able to simultaneously edit the spreadsheet? Sorry if
it is a bit unclear.

thank you!