Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Susan Susan is offline

Default Simpler Macro

post the 2 codes that you have already working.........
susan

On Apr 17, 9:35 am, "Joe via OfficeKB.com" <u27679@uwe wrote:
Good Morning,
I currently have two separte macros but I'm trying to combine them but it's
going to require some different commands. What I need it to do is something
like this: start off we are in Summaryworkbook now if there is INV in column
D then do a straight search for 123 (which is in column E) in workbooks 1 - 7.
if there is a CM in column D then do a search for CM123 in workbooks 1-7 and
just go down the list from there. There are over 60000 of them to go through.
.Any ideas??