Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MH[_2_] MH[_2_] is offline

Default msQuery: is JOIN command possible in Excel?

Just tested this in Excel 2003 and MS Query does support UNION queries.

I think it's the syntax of the SQL itself, if Sharon could post her table
structure and what she is trying to achieve then I might be able to help.

MH

"NickHK" wrote in message
AFAIK MSQuery does not support a UNION.

NickHK

"sharon" wrote in message
I am writting a SQL sentence in msQuery and it says "Impossible to add
(SELECT table", in the next sentence:

SELECT id_User,id_PC,vTime FROM (SELECT 1 AS PC_new.id_User
`c:\PC_office`\PC_new.DBF PC_new UNION ALL SELECT 2 AS PC_old.id_User
`c:\PC_office`\PC_old.DBF PC_old)
WHERE id_User Like 'TED%'

Is it possible to do in Excel? What's wrong in my sentence?
Any idea?