Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sean Sean is offline

Default Post to a Sheet Depending on a Value within a Cell Q

On Apr 17, 12:15 pm, "Norman Jones"
wrote:
Hi Sean,

The code should work with any value inserted in K6, provided
that the expression

sStr2 & SH.Range("K6").Value

returns a valid sheet name.

Note that I removed various selections from your original code
as such selections are rarely necessary and are usually inefficient.

---
Regards,
Norman

"Sean" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Apr 17, 11:38 am, "Norman Jones"
wrote:
Hi Sean,

sStr = sStr2 & sStr & SH.Range("K6").Value

Was intended as:

sStr = sStr2 & SH.Range("K6").Value

---
Regards,
Norman

Thanks Norman, that works fantastically. Would I need to change
anything if the value in cell K6 was one of 5 possible (as opposed to
only 2 I have quoted)? I have a drop down list to select and have
separate worksheets for each 5- Hide quoted text -

Thanks Norman for that