Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tc69 tc69 is offline

Default Protect Worksheet / Workbook in BeforeSave Event

I was unprotecting and reprotecting all Worksheets and the Workbook in a
Workbook.BeforeSave Event and it had been working fine for weeks. Now all of
a sudden it won't work. It still works from normal Sub's and even from
inside the Workbook.BeforeClose Event. I can't find any changes to the
BeforeSave Event that would account for this. I tried stripping my
BeforeSave Event down to just doing an explicit Protect on a single Worksheet
by index with a literal Password and it still doesn't work. I tried it in a
brand new Workbook's BeforeSave Event and it still works. I'm using XL 2k on
XP Pro SP2. Thanks!